Lawsuitinfocenter.com is the best resource on the Internet for help and information related to your personal injury and pharmaceutical lawsuits.
- Distilled, up to date information about personal injury, car accident, and workers’ compensation lawsuits and settlements.
- News and updates about dangerous drugs & drug companies, and the lawsuits against them.
- Guides to help you file your personal injury claim yourself, understand particular laws in your state, and generally understand all your options so you can make the most informed decisions possible.
- Free consultations with law firms who can help clarify your situation, walk you through options, and take legal action when necessary.
Our team of researchers and content producers provide only the most relevant, timely, and helpful news and tips, helping consumers through the difficult and confusing times following life altering injuries. We are constantly on the lookout for new updates to laws and lawsuits, as well as compiling the best collection legal information available to personal injury plaintiffs and their families, from state law guides to free legal forms, videos to news articles, our mission is to simplify and streamline the process of learning your legal rights and connecting with an attorney who can help.
Our network of nationwide personal injury attorneys has collected billions of dollars from insurance companies, drug companies, and doctors on behalf of their clients. They are available and ready to answer any questions you may have about your situation, with no cost to you and no strings attached.
In addition to a completely free, no obligation legal consultation, all our affiliated lawyers charge on contingency, meaning if you don’t get paid, you owe nothing.
Below is more information about the major features of LawsuitInfoCenter.com.
Each year, there are millions of people hurt in car accidents. Hundreds of thousands of people file auto accident litigation to get damages for their personal injuries and property damage. Personal injury lawsuits can be challenging to win, and the resources available on LawsuitInfoCenter.com can give you the tools to be successful.
Winning a personal injury lawsuit usually depends upon proving two aspects. First, you must prove that the other party, person or entity was legally liable and negligent. Second, you must show that you have damages that resulted from the accident, such as injuries, mental and physical pain and suffering, or lost wages.
It is important that you do not try to settle a personal injury settlement with an insurance company without talking to a personal injury attorney. With this website, you can find a qualified attorney in your area to represent you. Insurance companies want to get you to settle for as little as possible. It is always in your legal interests to know what all your options are. Every attorney in LawsuitInfoCenter’s network provides a free consultation so that you do not have to pay anything when you are learning what your options are.
How An Attorney From This LawsuitInfoCenter.com Can Help You
Working with an experienced personal injury attorney can ensure that the insurance company will pay you what you deserve. You may be able to get more money than you thought for your loss of income, lost wages and pain and suffering.
As you will learn on our site, most auto accident lawsuits are handled by contingency fee. This means that you are not required to pay one of our attorneys up front. Our attorneys only get paid if you get paid at the end of the case. They usually get 1/3 of the settlement or verdict. Thus there is strong incentive for them to get you as much money as possible. Remember that most states have a statute of limitations that limits the time in which you can file a personal injury lawsuit. It is usually two to four years.
If you are hurt on the job, you are usually eligible for getting compensation through the workers compensation system. For most employees, it is very difficult to file a personal injury lawsuit against your employer for a personal injury. You can use LawsuitInforCenter.com to find a qualified workers compensation attorney in your state.
The workers compensation system in most states is intended to be no fault. It means that it is irrelevant if your employer’s negligence caused your injury or disease. What you need to remember is that you suffered an injury or disease when you were working there. Even if you were personally negligent, you still can qualify for workers compensation.
This no-fault system has been established to provide protection to both workers and employers. The point of the system is to protect businesses from costly litigation and to protect employees by making sure they receive medical care they need, as well as payment for the work they miss.
Workers compensation is normally paid in these types of situations:
- Injuries that occur on the property of the business or at a business event
- Injuries that are caused by employer’s equipment
- Injuries that stem from being exposed to a dangerous condition or weather
You do not have to show fault to be compensated in a workers compensation case. You and your personal injury attorney from LawsuitInfoCenter.com simply need to prove that you were hurt during the time of your employment and you have medical bills and lost earnings. If you plan to file a lawsuit against your company, you do need to show that employer was at fault. It is important to know that you only can get damages for pain and suffering through a personal injury lawsuit, not a worker’s comp claim.
Car Accident Settlement Calculator
If you are hurt in a car accident, you need to have a rough idea what kind of compensation you can get. It is vital to get a fair settlement for your accident injuries, after you understand what the total costs of your injury will be. As you determine how much this is, you need to use a car accident settlement calculator to help you. The car accident settlement calculator at LawsuitInfoCenter will help you to decide if it is worth going to court or just settling.
Be sure to visit the car accident settlement calculator page to get a rough idea of the settlement you might get.
LawsuitInforCenter.com also has an extensive resource section where you can learn a lot of important information about personal injury lawsuits:
- FAQs: Frequently asked questions about personal injury lawsuits
- Filing an Insurance Claim: Doing this properly is very important to getting the best settlement
- Insurance Company Arbitration: When settlement talks break down between insurance companies, sometimes they will go to arbitration, which is a way to resolve a legal dispute without going to court
- Demand Letters: If you want to get a settlement from the other driver, you and your attorney will need to send a demand letter to the other attorney or insurance company detailing the compensation you want
- State guides: This is information about the driving laws and laws regarding personal injury cases for each state
- Settlement Tips: Tips that can help you to get the best settlement in your case
Remember: If you have been in an accident and are thinking about filing a claim or lawsuit, you can use the resources of LawsuitInfoCenter.com to help you. We also can help you to find a good personal injury attorney in your city or community.